Services and Solutions
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. (“JPS”) is committed to a solution-driven results-oriented process of teamwork that delivers the best services to our customers. JPS is comprised of professionals with extensive military and corporate experience creating, building and managing programs that support our clients within the public and private sectors.
We have developed a strong foundation of human resource management capabilities through our extensive experience providing human capital manpower solutions to public and private sector clients. Our recruitment and management experience is comprised of a catalog of labor categories that includes, but not limited to skilled labor, administrative professionals, human resource specialists, biologists, environmental scientists, and even ship captains.
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- SBA Certified Small Disadvantage Business (SDB)
- Minority Owned Business
(Place pointer over NAICS to see description. Click on NAICS to visit NAICS official site.)
- 51-504 Records Management Services
- 51-505 Documents Production On-Site and Off-Site Services
- 51-506 Document Conversion Services
- 51-508 Litigation Support Services
- 733-1 Mail Room Administrative Support
- 733-2 Pre-Sort
- 733-3 Miscellaneous Mail
- 733-4 List Management
- 733-5 Mailroom Ergonomic Analysis Services
GS-07F-0065N – Temporary Administrative and Professional Services (TAPS)
736-1 Administrative Support and Clerical Occupations
736-3 General Services and Support
736-4 Information and Arts Occupations
736-5 Technical and Professional Occupations
GS-10F-0121N – Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
874-1 Consultation Services
874-3 Survey Services
874-6 Acquisition Management Support
N00178-14-D-7350 – SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
- Direct Hire Recruiting Solutions: Our direct hire recruiting solutions are offered by the job, or on a contingent basis.
- Resume Provision and Screening: We offer the service of simply advertising your vacancy and providing resumes that meet the predetermined criteria. This solution may be an affordable alternative to the traditional recruiting process.
- Pre- Employment Screening: JPS offers pre-employment screening services including, interviewing and testing services.
- Staffing: JPS offers long-term staffing services for durations of six months or more. Durations for periods of less than six months but no less than three months may be provided on a case-by-case basis.