N00178-14-D-7350 – SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) SeaPort Enhanced (“SeaPort-e”) is the electronic platform used by the Navy for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. SeaPort-e is available for use by the Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). SeaPort-e provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation.
JPS as Prime: JPS was added as a prime SeaPort-e contract holder in 2013.
- National Capitol Zone (Zone 2)
- Gulf Coast Zone (Zone 4)
Functional Areas of Support:
- Administrative Support
- Supply and Provisioning
Task Order Awards:
JPS does not currently have any awarded task orders.
JPS does not currently have any active SeaPort-e team members. We are proactively looking to add team members. We welcome solicitations from companies for consideration to join our team.
Quality Assurance Plan:
Jamison Professional Services, Inc.’s (JPS) quality methods are based upon five realistic practices to instill quality throughout each process from a smooth transition period to long-term program enhancement initiatives. We:
- Provide what the customer requests by promoting a proactive communication and partnering between all team members; and
- Hire the best qualified staff. We develop detailed position descriptions and maintain a stringent qualification and hiring process; and
- Empower employees to do their jobs by providing in-depth, hands-on orientation to ensure our staff understands job requirements; and
- Uphold individual accountability by establishing objective performance rating criteria for each employee. Ratings are directly correlated to quality and teamwork; and
- Instill quality within each process through the creation of a work environment that promotes an attitude of ownership from the workforce that encourages the development of new efficient processes resulting in higher quality performance output.
Point of Contact:Contracts Administrator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 404.684.6008